So easy and adorable! My toddler and I had a big time rolling the dough into balls, and she unwrapped all of the Hersey kisses. Might have had to weed through them at the end to eliminate the ones with teeth marks….
Peanut Butter Acorns Recipe
- ¾ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon. flour
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 48 chocolate kisses
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Beat first 5 ingredients in a bowl using an electric mixer until well combined.
- Spoon dough by rounded ¼ teaspoonfuls onto an unlined baking sheet. Flatten each piece into a dome shape.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until golden around edges, rotating baking sheet halfway through baking. Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheets.
- Microwave ¼ cup mini chips in a small heat-proof bowl on high for 30 seconds, stirring at 10-second intervals. Dip the bottom of each chocolate kiss in melted chocolate, and place on the flat side of each cookie. Use the same method to affix a mini chip “stem” to the top of each cookie, completing the acorn.