I am obsessed with this buffalo chicken dip from The Defined Dish! It’s so easy and delicious. My husband and I couldn’t stop eating it. And it’s Whole30 approved! For my chicken, I sous vide 3 chicken breasts, let them cool, and then shredded them. You can also boiled them or use a rotisserie chicken.
3 Ingredient Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup mayonaise
- ¾ cup hot sauce (Frank’s Original Sauce is my favorite)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Stir.
- Spoon ingredients into a 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve with veggies and/or crackers. Enjoy!